Click here to report an absence.
Event Quick View
- Mon 27th March to Tue 28th March Kindy Grandparents Morning Tea
- Tue 28th March Inter-school Swimming Carnival
- Wed 29th March Applecross Senior High School - Incursion
- Fri 31st March Constable Care - Incursion
- Mon 3rd April to Tue 4th April Edu Dance Concerts
- Tue 4th April Edu Dance - Weeks 2 to 10
- Thu 6th April Edu Dance weeks 2 to 10
- Fri 7th April Final Day Term 1
- Fri 7th April ANZAC Service - Room 17, Mrs Dennerley
School starts 8.45am
Recess 10.50am - 11.10am
Lunch 12.40pm - 1.20pm
School finishes 2.55pm
Food for Kids - The right start to healthy eating for pre-primary and primary school children
Best Food Choices for School Aged Children - Children need a variety of foods to meet their nutrient needs
Recommended Daily Food Serves for Children - Do you know which foods and how much of these foods your child needs?
Tips for Parents on Problem Eating Habits in School Aged Children - You'd think it would be easy getting kids to eat, but ...
Think U Know - an Internet safety program delivering interactive training to parents, carers and teachers
Think U Know - internet safety program aimed at youth 11 - 17