Click here to report an absence.
Event Quick View
- Fri 24th February to Sat 25th February Dads N Kids Camp Out
- Mon 27th February Swimming Carnival - Time Trial
- Mon 27th February to Fri 3rd March Author In Residence
- Fri 3rd March Assembly - Room 2, Mrs Williams
- Mon 6th March Labour Day Holiday
- Fri 10th March Swimming Carnival
- Mon 13th March to Fri 17th March Yr 5 Beach Swimming Lessons
- Fri 17th March Assembly - Room 3, Miss Thompson
- Mon 20th March to Fri 24th March Yr 6 Beach Swimming Lessons
School starts 8.45am
Recess 10.50am - 11.10am
Lunch 12.40pm - 1.20pm
School finishes 2.55pm
Food for Kids - The right start to healthy eating for pre-primary and primary school children
Best Food Choices for School Aged Children - Children need a variety of foods to meet their nutrient needs
Recommended Daily Food Serves for Children - Do you know which foods and how much of these foods your child needs?
Tips for Parents on Problem Eating Habits in School Aged Children - You'd think it would be easy getting kids to eat, but ...
Think U Know - an Internet safety program delivering interactive training to parents, carers and teachers
Think U Know - internet safety program aimed at youth 11 - 17